Thursday, January 10, 2008

Praying for Wisdom

WISDOM IS SEEING LIFE FROM GOD'S POINT OF VIEW!!!

I used this recent enlightment today on three seperate occassions to try and help people and myself so I might as well share it one more time. Thanks to Dale Jenkins this past weekend I learned that I need to be praying for wisdom. I pray for everything else but never for wisdom. Dale's refrence was James chapter 1 verses 5 and 6. He explained that in order for us to receive wisdom we must do three things:
1. Admit to our need at that time
2. Ask specifically for wisdom
3. Expect an answer, expect an answer, EXPECT an answer
Three easy steps that we can so easily mess up.
Guess what happens when we follow these steps though. God will give it continually, generously, and without finding fault. We serve a great God.
Since that day, I have used this new education and I can tell you all, it works. I hope that all of you will try.

God Bless

No comments: