Friday, August 15, 2008

Pilgrim's Map of the Day

Wow, two weeks goes by quickly. I can't believe I haven't posted anything in that amount of time. My excuses are as follows: grad school finals, preparing to move, work, husband, father, friend, church worker, etc.... All that being said though, I have thought about blogging almost every day. So, here I am with some of the things around the internet that has sparked my curiosity and I think I should share.

* This is first link is of particular interest to me because it's subject is an event that takes place often in the town where I live. Follow this link to read the critique by A Little Leaven about what is going on over at "The Ramp in Hamilton, AL. Make sure to read the comments at the bottom. There are some questions that need answering there.

* Ever heard of the the Unified Field Theory of Biblical Prophecy? Read this article if you want to have your curiosity tickled or if you are just loooking for an excuse to study Biblical prophecy.

* I like to call this video "Divine Intervention." Think twice before you ride you motorcycle into a houst of worship.

No comments: