Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update from Easter Sunday


I read a blog today and noticed that on it there was a post updating those who read on their Easter Sunday events. It reminded me that I should do the same. So, here goes. Easter Sunday was fantastic. Not only did the boys get to dress up and look very handsome (see pictures below), but we also had a great Easter Egg hunt at my uncle and aunt's house. My cousin was there with her child (Davis) as well as an old friend I had not seen in a long, long time was there with her son. Most importantly it is so great to get to take a day out of the year and and reflect on the fact that Jesus Christ conquered the bonds of death. If you have not read it in a while, read Matthew 28 and just think about what a wonderful day that was and how it has affected you and mankind as a whole. The angel told Mary to give the child born of immaculate conception the name Jesus because it meant, "God with us" and in Matthew 28:20 Jesus reminds us that he does live up to his name when he says "I am with you always." I hope that you all had a great Easter and spent time dwelling on the fact that what seperates Christians from all other religions is that we serve a LIVING God who is with us always.


Ethan looking handsome on Easter.


Luke really does not like having his picture made in the cold!


Ethan found the most eggs.




Luke was a close second though.

The afternoon quickly dissolved into a day of chase,
Tackle
and pile on.
that ended with Luke's mouth bleeding and...
he and Davis pretending to be dead.




No comments: