Thursday, July 03, 2008

Pilgrim's Map of the Day

It's been a long week and a half. I haven't had time to post much but I have several things to write about as well as memorials to two friends who have moved on from this earth to reap their Heavenly rewards. Until then, here is your map for today.
* Big Bad Brad posts his thoughts on a book he is reading by Peter Steinke. Make sure you read the outtake that he posts.




* Parents that don't trust the your kids on the internet, hop on over to TotLol, a website that is full of kid-friendly video. This is a great site.


* If you like funny Photoshops, here is a link to Worth1000 where people submitted their photoshopped pictures replacing people in famous painting with Star Wars characters. Being a huge geek, I really liked this.

* To further prove my geekdom, the show Lost now has a book club over at abc.com. If you like the show, you would like several of the books. This is just a neat little site that lists and discusses the various books refrenced on the show.

* I have two posts from one of my favorite bloggers Trey Morgan. His two posts entitled "I Love Church" and "I Love God Working in my Life" were both needed reads for me. I hope they will be for you too.

* Finally, my favorite blogger Matt Dabbs has another excellent post. This is a MUST READ and should be a wake up call to all of us.

No comments: