Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pilgrim's Map of the Day

It's been a while since I have gotten to post a map to share with you guys. I have not found time to check my favorite blogs/sites for some time and to be honest, have felt kinda lost without doing so. As these help to keep me on track, I hope that you will follow these links and hopefully find something that will make your life better today.


* For starters, Ray Comfort has posted a tremendous response to a question regarding our nature to sin from an atheist. Reading this will make you more sound in your understanding of God's grace. Find that response here on his blog Atheist Central.


* The video you are about to watch took place in a "church,"... on Easter Sunday morning.... I present, New Spring "Church" praise band honoring God in worship by playing a cover of AC/DC's "Highway to Hell."





* Trey Morgan has a great blog. He apparently has a wonderful wife as well. I was encouraged as I read her guest-post on Trey's blog as I realized that I myself am married to a real woman. Click here to read this wonderful post.

1 comment:

preacherman said...

I love this post.
The song is great.
Keep up the great work you do with your blog. It is one of my favs!!!