Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pilgrim's Map of the Day

Yes, I am aware that it has been quite some time since I've posted anything. All I have to say is newborn + 2 other children. My time has been very precious but I am now back and I hope you find something that brightens your day in today's map.



* First off, who doesn't enjoy a website that shows terrified children. In the spirit of Christmas please follow this link to the Sun Sentinel and their tribute to children who cry when having their picture made with Santa.



* This is great. See if you can name this song. Be patient with it because when you figure it out and see how it was done you will be amazed.












* This is actual video from the Auburn press conference introducing Gene Chizik as head coach : ). WOE EAGLE!!!!





*


No comments: